Self-contained self-catering Cottages
NOW TAKING BOOKINGS FOR YOUR STAYCATION
FROM SPRING 2021
Due to COVID-19 guidance on safe distancing and cleaning we are
currently leaving a blank day or days between individual bookings.
Our minimum charge for a break will therefore be 1 Week until further notice.
As our cottages are self-contained and self-catering they are in the lowest risk accommodation sector.
As owners, we live on site but our Covid 19 safe practises and sanitisation avoid the need for personal touching throughout your stay.
If you use our Contact page to email us with your enquiry we will be pleased to advise based on the current policies which, for all of us are gradually evolving.
Instant Booking is turned off on our Innstyle online booking system allowing us to reply to enquirers and guests personally with our latest advice when accepting bookings.
We are still open for STAYSFORHEROES and CrownCommercial.gov
Key Workers initiatives
FOR BOOKINGS OF BOTH COTTAGES FOR THE SAME DATES PLEASE EMAIL VIA OUR CONTACT PAGE OR CALL US US FOR DISCOUNTS
With our best regards,
Rob and Christine Tromans
GUEST INFORMATION & TERMS OF BOOKING
- Electricity and gas included.
- All bed linen and towels provided free and beds made up for arrival.
- High chair, cot, toddler bed & baby bath available.
- Please supply own cot linen.
- Mobility safety rails available on request.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking in cottages.
- Welcome tray on arrival in each cottage plus integrated oven and electric hob, microwave and integrated fridge/freezer.
- Garden produce and home made preserves for sale subject to availability.
- Visitors welcome after 4pm on day of arrival or earlier by prior arrangement.
- Departure by 10.00am please.
- Use of owner's laundry by arrangement for a small charge.
- Flat screen LED/LCD Freeview TV's in living areas.
- DVD/CD Player and video.
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) Connection.
- Good Mobile Phone reception experienced for all leading networks.
- Secure covered cycle/hang-glider/canoe storage.
- Private water supply from Shropshire Council.
- Use of Owners phone in emergency.
- The property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. Please tell us if any items have been damaged chipped or lost as they may have to be paid for.
- Bookings must be accompanied by a deposit of 50% of the amount due.
- Final payment four weeks before your arrival or at time of booking for late bookings. Please make cheques payable to Highgrove Barns
- We recommend that you take out cancellation insurance to cover your intended visit as we can only make refunds if we are able to re-let the time and this is subject to a £25 administration charge. An ancillary charge may apply in circumstances where we have incurred additional expenses in relation to the booking.
Please contact us to make a booking.
Click here to read our Environmental Policy Statement
Click here to view the holiday accommodation access statement.